DINTEK_5-Pair_110_Punchdown_Tool_6103-04001.pdf (216.12 KB)
|DINTEK 5-Pair 110 Punchdown Tool|
The DINTEK 5 Pair 110 punchdown tool is a easy to use impact tool designed to terminate and cut twisted pair cable, and seat connecting blocks. The punchdown mechanism and termination blades are designed to reliably terminate and cut UTP cable the first time. The tool has an easy to hold handle that helps reduce fatigue when trimming wire or seating connecting blocks to the wiring base.
- Terminating multi pair 110 connecting blocks
- Seating and terminating multi pair IDC termination blocks
- For use on LAN and Telecom, seating up to 5 pairs UTP at a time
- Suitable for both 110 type cable side and cross-connect terminals
- Reliable impact mechanism delivers long term reliability
This 5-Pair 110 Punchdown Tool from DINTEK offers a quick solution when needing to punch down large groups of cables. For use on LAN and Telecom cables with seating of 4 or 5 pairs at a time. Suitable for both 110 type cable side and cross-connect side terminals blocks. The termination block heel w/blades are changeable and reversible. One end for seating and cutting off wires, and the other end for seating wires only.